CUSTOMER SERVICE / ADMINISTRATORS REQUIRED - Various shifts between 09:00 - 20:00
- Full Time
- Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
- Reference: 033113
Working Monday to Friday 9am until 5.30pm
As a result of an internal transfer within the team, a vacancy has become available to join the logistics department.
The successful candidate will receive comprehensive training and continuous development in the role.
Skills and knowledge Required for the role:
A good AS400 (Movex) knowledge
PC skills in Word, Excel, Email
The ability to learn quickly
To deliver to tight deadlines
Able to follow company guidelines
Willing to go the extra mile
A -can do- attitude
Enjoys a challenge
Can prioritise and delegate
Able to work within a team, and on their own initiative
Proactive and a forward thinker
A planning / scheduling qualification or knowledge
Supply chain experience
Aims, Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
- Monitor the transport of ordered goods and inventory on behalf of the Corporation
- To manage the process to improve inventory levels considering customers demand and forecasted demand
- To manage customer held inventory (consignment stock)
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and other departments within the business to resolve supply issues
- Proactively monitor forward supply plans and highlight potential supply shortfalls
- To manage and maintain company pricing structure
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.