Quality Personnel - Industrial Division!
- Full Time
- Salary: £19,000
- Reference: 033220
About our Client
Our Client is a successful surveying company who have nothing but glowing reviews.
They provide a smooth experience for all their clients and are above board with their communication.
- Providing an independent practice in Milton Keynes office with full administrative support.
- Answering all calls and enquiries promptly and adequately
- Arranging all the bookings and managing diary-s for a team of 5 surveyors covering a 25-mile radius of Milton Keynes and Colchester
- Working on a bespoke system (full training provided)
- Liaising with a large variety of clients, including the general public, insurers, solicitors/conveyancers, estate agents, brokers, accountants, Major panel members and Lenders.
- During the quieter periods, rolling sleeves up and being proactive in the office
-Taking Payments, Issuing quotes and correspondence both by email and post
The Successful Applicant will have:
- 1st class customer service
- Good geographical knowledge
- Experience with bookings or scheduling would be a bonus, however, it is not essential
- Knowledge of MS office (Especially Excel and Outlook)
- Avid team player
- Ability to communicate to a broad range of clients
The hours are Full-time Monday to Friday with great benefits and extras
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.