Quality Personnel - Industrial Division!
- Full Time
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
- Reference: 033224
Quality Personnel are delighted to be representing this company who specialise in providing Standards to a variety of Industries. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is looking to enhance their marketing career within a reputable business who is undoubtably a Milton Keynes 'Employer of Choice'.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Communications Executive to join a rewarding organisation to help develop successful marketing campaigns and increase the Company-s global and national presence.
Marketing Communication Executive Responsibilities
Your main duties will be to provide support and enabling function to the Marketing Manager and will include:
- Techincal Copywriting Capability
- Supporting and growing the company-s PR activities from writing press releases to helping maintain press contact relationships
- Writing print and online copy for marketing collateral & technical copywriting capability
- Contributing towards marketing campaigns creation & execution whilst creating effective marketing communication campaigns
- Take Ownership of key projects and monitor reports/analytics on campaign outcomes whilst monitoring campaign effectiveness
- Creating and managing social media messaging in-line with corporate branding and campaigns
- Social media content creation & supporting a successful social media strategy
- Occasional client visits and events in the UK and overseas which may from time to time require out of core hours working and travelling
Marketing Communications Executive Experience
To be successful in this role you will have excellent copy writing and proof reading skills, and the flexibility to adapt to change and take on board the variety of platforms for communication. You will have a strong marketing background working within a similar role. You will need to demonstrate understanding and execution of social media platforms both for creating and promoting campaigns as well as optimising outcomes from key touchpoints. Ideally you will have some project management experience and will have the ability to use spreadsheets to manage workload, analyse data and spot trends. A degree or professional qualification in Marketing (CIM or IDM) or Journalism specialism would be advantageous.
Plus a minimum of 3 years marketing experience within B2B marketing.
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.