Quality Personnel your independent local Recruitment experts - search and start applying!
- Full Time
- Salary: £19,500
- Reference: 033365
Previous experience in a purchasing role with a good knowledge of SAP, confident in work with MS Office, Excel and Outlook.
- assisting with monitoring and maintenance of agreed stock levels, using annual trends and material resource planning (MRP)
- producing weekly backorder reports
- developing and maintaining strong working relationships with new and existing suppliers
- assisting obtain quotes
- updating supplier records
- assisting with annual pricing review
- general admin to support purchasing, sales support and order processing
Working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with 30 minutes lunch, free parking,
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.