QUALITY PERSONNEL OPERATIONAL UPDATE ...
- Full Time
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Reference: 033476
Working as part of the Quality Assurance Team you will be working within an ISO 9001:2015 environment while providing through your experience, documentation control in relation to manufacturing, assembly and test processes to ensure adherence of customer specifications and industry / internal standards. It's essential in the this role to have a meticulous eye for detail and be experienced in working within a busy environment (and be able to work and meet agreed targets).
The primary function of the Quality Assurance Administrator will be to collate the required documentation to make up the documentation/certification package ready for issue to the customer.
Duties will include:
- Review material certificates for correctness and prepare and scan into Alliance (document management software).
- Inspection notifications and dealing with customer or external inspection visits.
- Issue certificates of conformance and associated supporting documentation. Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Contribute to continuous improvement through activities such as Kaizens, 5Y, 8D and structured problem solving events.
- Any other specific project related work required by the company including the ability to travel on company business in the UK and overseas.
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- organised with good attention to detail
- pro-active attitude with a desire to provide high levels of service
- strong IT skills (outlook, word, excel, SAP)
- good communication skills
- ability to prioritise and to work under own initiative and supervision
- valid UK driving license
- a continuous work history (last 5 years)
Working Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week, free parking, 33 days holiday.
Quality Personnel acting as Employment Agency and Business. Please send your CV in word format. If you have not had a response within 48 hours unfortunately your application has not been successful.
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.