- Full Time
- Reference: 033751
Sales Administator - Ref 033751
We are recruiting for our client based in their Milton Keynes office.
If you have:
- Previous background of working in a sales/customer service role
- Confident administrator with excellent attention to detail
- Good PC skills and experience of using a CRM system and SAP, ideally the sales module.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Have the ability to multi-task as required and work using your own initiative.
We-d like to hear from you!
You will be providing administration support to both customers and the external sales team alongside the wider team as required.
This is an office-based role that requires excellent administration and communication skills; you should have Account Management experience and the capability to be the main internal contact point for some of their major accounts.
- Inline with customer requirements, generate sales quotations and follow up on customer quotations.
- Respond and answer any customer enquiries via the phone and email.
- Communicate within the team and liaise with production site in Europe.
- Process orders using SAP ERP system.
- Liaise and provide support to the external Sales team.
- Any other duties as required to facilitate smooth running of the department.
Working Monday to Thursday 8.30 am until 5.15 pm with a 12.45 pm finish on a Friday (45 mins lunch). Bonus plus excellent company benefits including a contributory pension scheme. A modern working environment and the potential to develop your career.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the role/s has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business (rated as one of the top 3 Agencies in Milton Keynes).
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.