- Full Time
- Reference: 033752
Our well known Client Marshall Amplification is looking for an experienced Facilities Assistant
Hours of work: 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday & Friday 8am-4pm (1 hour lunch break per day) = 39 hours per week
-10.25 per hour
- Gardening duties, to include regular weeding and cutting of grass.
- Maintain stock levels of sanitary consumables and replenish as required.
- Up-keep of site wide cleanliness, interior and exterior.
- Preparing plastic waste ready for recycling collection
- Baling cardboard ready for recycling collection
- Contribute positively to a clean, tidy and safe Manufacturing environment
- Repair of small tools within scope of training provided.
- Basic plumbing/ unblocking of drains/ repairs to fittings and fixtures.
- Basic maintenance of company vehicles including safety checks and cleaning
- Company health and safety checks, including extinguishers, fire doors, ladders, legionella etc.
- Carry out weekly scrap run
- Operate fork truck as and when required to facilitate a range of outcomes.
- Carry out facilities/ maintenance tasks as required, such as basic building repairs/ fitting of shelves/ hanging of pictures etc.
- Assist maintenance department as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Monitor and liaise with external contractors to ensure completion of scheduled tasks.
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.