- Full Time
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
- Reference: 033873
Our local Manufacturing Client is recruiting for a Customer Advisor (Technical Products) - This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has excellent Customer Service experience who is willing to learn and gain product knowledge.
Technical background is NOT essential - full training will be provided.
The company is supportive and has prospects for progression and increased responsibilities.
- Providing product advice to customers and external sales team.
- Handling product enquiries - telephone and email. - high volume
- Learn the features, the benefits, and applications for all catalogued products.
- Ensuring the Technical inbox enquiries are handled quickly and effectively
- Product cross-referencing.
- Undertake any special projects or tasks that may be required.
- Must be highly motivated and able to give the Customer or internal team the best possible service
- A desire to gain knowledge to facilitate ability to solve problems and work autonomously
- Good organisational, planning, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Sound sense of responsibility, attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong Customer Service experience - Handling queries and providing solutions/information
- Good IT skills - Excel - must be at least intermediate level, word, Outlook
- SAP would be desirable
Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business (rated as one of the top 3 Agencies in Milton Keynes for the 2nd year running!).
Please note due to volume of applications you will only be contacted if we are progressing your application.
Please login or register to apply for this job.