Quality Personnel your independent local Recruitment experts - search and start applying!
- £9.00 per hour
- Reference: 84169
Booking: From 19-Aug-2019 To 23-Aug-2019
Temp to perm after 13 weeks for the successful candidate
Working within a small team as a Customer Advisor. You-ll be responsible for co-ordinating and actioning service and sales opportunities through calling existing and lapsed customers.
Duties to include:
- Building rapport and qualifying customer requirements to understand their needs
- Uses a good understanding of the customer-s requirements to guide them towards the product / service that will best meet their needs in an effective manner to achieve a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Completion of outbound service calls to both current and lapsed customers for service and MOT reminders; to convert into workshop appointments.
- Accurate record keeping of all outbound call outcomes.
- Handling inbound calls from customers to arrange workshop appointments in busy periods.
- To ensure that all inbound calls are answered quickly and professionally keeping the level of abandoned call to a minimum.
- Understanding and advising customers on any additional products and services available to the customer, utilising any current promotions.
- Ensure all call activity is logged, tracked and measurable.
- To meet productivity expectations of volume and results.
- Records vehicle details, dates and service history accurately.
- Verifies and updates existing customer data.
- Completes customer contact history; scheduling future contacts accurately.
To be considered for this role you-ll need to have a good telephone manner and excellent organisational skills. Good communication skills and attention to detail with strong PC skills.
Working Monday to Friday 10 am until 6 pm
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.