Quality Personnel your independent local Recruitment experts - search and start applying!
- Reference: 84336
Booking: From 16-Sep-2019 To 27-Sep-2019
Part Time Production Operative, temporary leading to permanent
Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 3.00pm with 30 mins lunch break
Friday 9.00am to 1pm - no break
- Preparation, production, and packing of cut parts and other materials which require processing by Production.
- Ensuring parts are of good quality
- Accurate completion of production worksheets.
- Updating Excel Production Schedule
- Checking machine function and daily maintenance
- Programming of machines
- Checking new tool meet requirements
- Careful handling of materials
- Understanding and complying with the Quality Management System and management process requirements for this role, and for other tasks that may be undertaken.
- Understanding and complying with the Health and Safety requirements o
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment in the production area.
- Assisting with other tasks as may be reasonably requested
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Confident in mathematics
Experienced in Microsoft and Excel
Ability to work independently or in a team
Timekeeping and organisational skills
-Can do- attitude
Able to follow instructions
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.