- £10.48 per hour
- Reference: 85320
Booking: From 03-Aug-2020 To 02-Jul-2021
Temporary role working for our client within their Retail Customer Service Department - the role varies slightly depending on the team you are based in.
Providing customers with a high quality customer experience through personalised effortless contact - this is achieved through: assistance, support, and account servicing throughout the lifecycle of a financial agreement.
This role is required to deal with an extensive variety of enquiries, systems and processes through various channels (e.g. E-mail, white mail, and telephony)
- Work through mailboxes and system queues to a high standard and against strict SLA-s
- Providing customers with a high quality customer experience through personalised effortless contact, this is achieved through offering assistance and support
- Multi-media - customer service mailboxes for all brands
- Element of low volume inbound and outbound calls
- Support dedicated outsource mailbox (there are currently around 90 outsource advisors taking inbound calls)
- Liaising with other areas of the business to ensure the correct customer outcomes
All teams deal with a variety of customer queries which include;
- Settlement figures
- Account changes: name, address vehicle registration etc
- End of contract options; Refinance, Voluntary terminations and hand backs
- Complaints - resolving where possible as initial contact point and escalating to the dedicated customer resolutions team where needed
The working hours are between 0800 - 2100hrs Monday - Friday; all employees will be required to work between these hours.
4 week scheduling given in advance.
Shifts can vary between those hours - 8 hours a day 35 hours a week, typical Shift times could be:
- 0800 - 1600; 0900 - 1700; 1000 - 1800; Monday - Friday
- 0900 - 1700hrs Saturdays
YOU MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK ANY OF THE LISTED SHIFTS GIVEN ABOVE
Coaching and Training
- Consistent Coaching and Training throughout the assignment, side by side call listening, shadowing/buddying, 5 email audits carried out each month.
- Strong customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong admin skills
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.