Quality Personnel your independent local Recruitment experts - search and start applying!
- Full Time
- Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
- Reference: 032521
Quality Personnel are recruiting a Production Supervisor for our client based in Milton Keynes.
This is a hands-on production role working from the shop floor. You-ll need to demonstrate and exercise leadership and team building, training and staff motivation skills. You-ll need previous supervisory experience in a similar role, have the strength of character to effect and facilitate change. Be computer literate and be comfortable working with Word & Excel - ERP/MRP system (preferably).
You-ll be assisting with the introduction of new work methods, modifications and liaising with production control, engineering and quality.
Leading a team of Production Operatives you-ll be ensuring:
- All products are manufactured, assembled or otherwise processed and packed to agreed quality standards
- You perform visual inspection of goods from any point during the manufacture and assembly process through to despatch of finished goods.
- You approve despatches by signing off paperwork to acknowledge that agreed quality standards have been met.
- Build methods are reviewed, improved and streamline where required
- You work in conjunction with the Quality Co-ordinator in writing standard operating procedures for all production processes.
- Updating bill of material (BOM) as required by liaising with Design and Engineering
- Compliance to all relevant Health and Safety, Welfare and Environmental legislation including housekeeping of all areas and promoting these where you can.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel (acting as an Employment Agency and Business), based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office & Engineering.
If we do not respond within 48 hours it means you've not been successful at this time.
Please keep up-to-date with all of our jobs and please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on this website.
Thanks for reading :)
Please login or register to apply for this job.