Quality Personnel your independent local Recruitment experts - search and start applying!
- Reference: 83411
Booking: From 08-Feb-2019 To 08-Feb-2019
Reporting into the Collections Team Leader you will be accountable for owning the investigation, resolution and outcome of arrears cases. You will be responsbile for achieving positive customer outcomes and balanced decisions in line with VWFS policy and procedures.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to investigate and understand unique customer circumstances and the ability to 'act-in-the-moment' with limited upward referral. Previous experience in collections is essential.
Hours are either 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- This role provides customers with a high quality customer experience through assistance and support when the customer self-indicates or falls into financial difficulty during and after their financial services agreement.
- Take full ownership and use initiative to investigate and resolve arrears balance for customers facing financial difficulty. Where possible do so with first contact resolution and deliver a personal service making VWFS feel easy to do business with.
- Ability to review evidence internally and from the customer to make a commercially balanced decision.
- Taking ownership of arrears management by interfacing with external solicitors, repossession agents and debt collections agencies where appropriate.
- This role concentrates on a focussed range of processes and enquiries, with a range of potential solutions through various channels (e.g. Telephony, White mail and E-mail).
- Required to evaluate customer circumstance, inconvenience and distress in order to make the decision to achieve appropriate and proportionate resolution from a wide range of potential options
- Use personal judgement to identify when redress and negotiation is needed to resolve a first-line complaint and utilise the -Limits of Authority- matrix where appropriate.
- Use personal judgement to negotiate with third parties, including but not limited to: solicitors, repossession agents and debt collections agencies.
- In accordance with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulation, where a query cannot be resolved at first instance this is required to be correctly noted on the relevant complaints software programme and escalated as appropriate.
- Actively participate in a culture that adheres to the 6 Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) outcomes as defined by the FCA.
- Meet or exceed quality targets for regular risk based quality assurance focussing on customer outcomes and address development issues arising from the feedback provided through the QA process.
- Be proficient in multiple systems in order to achieve appropriate customer and business outcomes.
- In conjunction with systems, identify the correct combination of manual processes and execute accordingly.
- Be a TCF Champion and point of escalation.
- Managing high volume workloads and prioritising accordingly to achieve agreed service levels, quality targets and operational metrics as determined by the department relating to all aspects of Collections provision and Customer Operations.
- Understand and adhere to all regulatory and both internal and external compliance based requirements. Including but not limited to Identification and Verification (ID&V) process, card payments and financial crime.
- Add value on every call and ensure that customers receive the right level of appropriate information to make informed decisions about their financial circumstances.
- Maintain accurate record keeping at all times.
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.